£35000 - £46000 per annum + Home working!
Senior Structural Engineer
Manchester City Centre -Options to work 2-3 days a week from home
Salary up to £46,000 + Benefits
I am actively seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join an expert team of Engineers and Designers in a friendly and vibrant civil and structural design practice based in Manchester City Centre. Our client has a great reputation across the North West and is involved in some of the most interesting and prestigious projects in the area. The chosen candidate will get the chance to work on projects across residential, commercial, high-rise, leisure and industrial structural ventures. You will be offered the chance to join a friendly and collaborative work environment where innovation and discussion are encouraged. You will also be offered additional support to become Chartered with ISTructE.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Be degree level educated in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 5 years (or more) structural design experience
- You will be competent designing in contemporary materials (steel, concrete, timber and masonry).
- You have experience in some of the following software (CAD/TEKLA/TEDDS/REVIT)
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team.
- Chartered or working towards
For this Senior Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A mix of office and home working
- Competitive starting salary
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- An interesting mix of prestigious projects
- Support to become Chartered
- A friendly, collaborative design environment
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk