£30000 - £40000 per annum + Full benefits package
Title: Senior Planner
Contract type: Permanent
Rewards: Competitive Salary and benefits package
Join a successful and busy planning team in Wiltshire and help the business continue its drive to be a leader in the region. The Senior Planner will help secure planning permission on simple and extremely challenging sites and projects, whether private homes or multi-unit schemes. You will support Directors and junior colleagues alike on a wide range of planning applications, site promotion and enforcement tasks. You will learn many new skills and have exposure to all aspects of the planning system.
What you will do:
- Prepare and submit simpler planning applications including but not restricted to planning conditions, householders and prior notifications
- Carry out research on site development potential
- Monitor local authority plan progress and prepare representations
- Preparing planning application and appeal documents
- Delivering planning advice to clients
- Representing clients at stakeholder events and committees
Your experience and requirements will include:
- An established Town Planner who holds 5+ years of planning experience coupled with a BSc and / or MSc in Town Planning or related discipline
- Full, clean UK driving license
- The ability to manage and prioritise own workload to achieve deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
This is an excellent opportunity for personal development and career progression that offers a fantastic environment, ongoing training and support, a competitive salary, and a generous bonus scheme.
The company is keen to meet with suitable Planners asap so if you feel the role is of interest please apply by clicking below.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Matt Fraser on 01792 341 104 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org