Role: Senior Planner
We are proud to be representing an independent town planning and development consultancy that provide services such as strategic land promotion, planning policy advice, planning appraisals, planning applications and appeals. Due to a healthy workload are on the search for a Senior Planner to join the office in Birmingham.
Essential Criteria for a Senior Planner:
- MRTPI qualified or accredited Diploma or Masters in relation to Town Planning.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Exposure to both Public and Private sectors.
- Confident with technical planning knowledge.
- Strong numerical and report writing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Senior Planner:
- Provide planning consultancy advice to clients and colleagues.
- Preparation of fee proposals and management of project budgets.
- Deliver a high-quality service to clients.
- Liaising with internal and external technical specialties, clients and Local Planning Authorities.
- Produce reports to support planning appeals and applications.
- Develop and maintain active communication with your own team and other teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid approach.
- Flexible hours.
- Extensive Benefits.
Interested in this or other roles in Town Planning. Please do not hesitate to contact Alex on email@example.com or call on 01792 957383. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.