£30000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Senior Energy Modeller – London
Salary £30,000 to £40,000 (DOE) Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Senior Energy Modeller to join their well-established, award winning, multi-disciplinary building services consultancy. The successful candidate will work across multiple sectors such as commercial, residential, education, retail, and many more in the vibrant city of London.
To be considered for this Senior Energy Modeller role, you will ideally have;
- BSc/MSc in Energy, Environmental, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum three years’ experience in a related role
- Excellent communication skills and client relationships
- Experience in producing Level 5 Energy Performance Certificates
- Level 4/5 NDEA qualification
- On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA) qualification
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Working as a Senior Energy Modeller you will;
- Undertake energy assessments and carbon calculations
- Utilise IES software’s
- Issue level 5 Energy Performance Certificates on commercial buildings
- Liaise with clients
- Complete SAP assessments
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.