£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Sustainability and Energy Consultant
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, an award-winning Sustainability and Energy Consultancy is currently looking for an e Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their technical multi-disciplined team based in London.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding of the principles of sustainable development, specifically around building fabric performance, district heat networks and overheating analysis. A strong relationship with the London Boroughs and the GLA is preferable for this role.
Some of the duties of the Senior Sustainability and Energy Consultant role will be:
- Attending pre-application meetings with the LPA and GLA, and providing briefing notes
- Undertaking overheating, daylight and Energy performance analyses using IES-VE
- Compiling Energy and Sustainability strategies in line with the requirements of Local Planning Authorities
- Advice on building fabric, services and renewable energy specifications
- Coordinate technical solutions across multiple services to present one viable solution
- Liaise with planning officers and the GLA to seek approval for your strategies and field queries
- Attend tender interviews to assist in securing appointments on new schemes
- Ability to assess and interpret technical datasheets and architectural drawings
To be considered for this role of Senior Sustainability and Energy Consultant role, you will ideally:
- Have 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in IES modelling software
- Have experience undertaking Part L compliance assessments
- Be a Qualified Level 5 NDEA
- Have Full Membership of a relevant professional body (eg CIBSE)
- Have an excellent understanding of heating, cooling and mechanical ventilation systems
Our client is pleased to offer their new Senior Sustainability and Energy Consultant a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.