Senior EIA Consultant – London
My client is a UK based multi-disciplinary, operating across a range of market sectors. Their work expands across infrastructure and property consultancies, specialising in environment, ecology, planning and sustainability. My client is looking for a Senior EIA Consultant to join their team in London.
The candidate will have the opportunity to join a reputable team who work on exciting projects. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, the company offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
- 2.5 years’ experience of consulting
- Be degree educated in a relevant discipline.
- Full UK driving licence.
This exciting Senior EIA Consultant role will involve working within an experienced and dynamic organisation. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Seniors will be expected to lead or contribute to bids for projects of all scales.
- Their role within project delivery may be as project director, project manager, framework manager and/or technical lead.
- Expected to assist with the training / mentoring of junior members of the team.
This position will provide the opportunity to work within an exciting and rewarding place, with the opportunity to make a difference and develop your career. This role will offer many benefits including, competitive salary, career progression and much more!
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Air Quality or EIA please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin Craske on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.