£26000 - £36000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Ecologist to join an Environmental company based in Newcastle. You will be working alongside a small team of Ecologists, Arboriculuralists and Landscape Architects working on a range of private and public projects.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- A degree in Ecology or a relevant discipline,
- Demonstrable consultancy experience,
- Project management experience is advantageous,
- CIEEM membership is advantageous,
- Excellent report writing capabilities,
- Protected Species Licence(s) are advantageous,
- Experience in preparing fee proposals and tenders,
- Full, UK driving licence.
Whilst working as an Ecologist, you will be involved in;
- Planning, co-ordinating and managing ecology surveys,
- Supporting the Director and in time leading a small team,
- Writing Ecological reports,
- Liaising with clients, project managers and stakeholders,
- A variety of protected species surveys,
- Client liaison,
- Preparing fee proposals.
The client also offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package including flexibile working hours and TOIL for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Ecologist vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or send your CV to email@example.com