I am pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join a fantastic team in London! You will get the opportunity to achieve tangible benefits for biodiversity through projects while working on a range of exciting projects.
You’ll be part of the environment team working on projects within transport, residential/commercial developments and renewable energy.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Private medical cover and life insurance.
- Investment in your development.
What does the role involve?
- Planning and undertaking surveys and producing high quality reports.
- Liaising with ecological regulators and planning authorities.
- Fee proposal preparation and assisting with client relationship management.
- Good knowledge of UK environmental legislation as well as the UK planning system.
- Experience of conducting field work and the ability to lead on surveys.
- UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please contact Hannah Parker on 01792 963138 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!