I am pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join a busy practice in Cardiff! They are a multi-disciplinary team with a varied portfolio of major highway, public realm, green infrastructure, renewable energy and wildlife conservation.
Benefits of this role include;
- Flexible working and hybrid working options.
- Focus on training and progression opportunities.
- Generous holiday allowance and benefits package.
The role involves;
- Working on a range of projects across South Wales, the South-West and into the Midlands.
- UK protected species and habitat surveys.
- Ecological report writing and project management.
- Experience of working as an Ecologist within a consultancy setting.
- Knowledge of UK legislation and Biodiversity Net Gain.
- A driving licence and access to a car.
If you are interested in working within a leading consultancy, please contact Hannah Parker on 01792 963138 and email your CV to email@example.com!