I am pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join a successful ecology team within a major multi-disciplinary consultancy. The team work predominantly in the private sector on a range of projects which include renewable energy, residential, logistics, education and leisure. They offer a range of training and support and are well renowned in the industry!
- Extensive training opportunities and supportive CPD.
- Supported opportunities for volunteering work.
- Company matched pension scheme.
The role of a Senior Ecologist involves;
- Undertaking phase 2 surveys for protected species.
- Phase 1 habitat surveys to map habitats.
- Project management and client liaison.
- Experience as a professional ecological consultant.
- The ability to write high quality reports in line with CIEEM guidelines.
- Experience of writing fee proposals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you’d like to hear about similar roles, please contact Hannah Parker on 01792 963138 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!