We are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join a large, multi-disciplinary company based in London. The company work on a range of projects including renewable energy, residential, leisure and education. They also don’t work on HS2!
The company offer a generous holiday allowance as well as flexible working hours, company matched pension, paid memberships, hybrid working and an allowance for overnight fieldwork.
For this role, you will ideally have;
- Good field skills, covering a range of protected species
- The ability to write high quality, technical reports
- Experience of writing fee proposals
- Membership of CIEEM
- Protected species licence(s) or working towards licences
- Full UK driving licence
For this Senior Ecologist role, you will be involved in;
- A variety of protected species surveys,
- Overseeing protected species licence applications and mitigation,
- Writing a range of Ecological reports,
- Helping with junior members of the team,
- Liaising with clients, project managers and stakeholders,
- Preparing fee proposals.
Interested in this Senior Ecologist vacancy? To discuss this vacancy or any other roles, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or send your CV to email@example.com