I am pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join a multi-disciplinary CIEEM registered practice in Wiltshire.
They are a progressive company who support their employees with training and mentoring to help them gain protected species licences. They’ve been established for 30 years and are looking to expand!
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
- Private health cover.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Planning and undertaking habitat and protected species surveys including bat, badger, barn owl, otter and reptile.
- Writing and delivering EcIAs and HRA reports.
- BNG and strategic ecological inputs.
- Experience of working within an ecological consultancy.
- Knowledge of Biodiversity Net Gain is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Hannah Parker on 01792 963138.