£36000 - £46000 per annum + BENEFITS
Senior Civil Technician- Highways/Drainage
York or Hull
Salary up to £46,000 + Benefits
Our client is well-recognised throughout Yorkshire for its innovative design solutions. Currently working on a mix of medium and large-scale projects across the transportation sector, you will be invited to join a friendly and well-established team in Yorkshire. Working from large modern design offices, the team puts a strong emphasis on support, development, and progression in the workplace.
Our client is actively seeking a Senior Civil Technician to join the team on a permanent basis. You can either join the Hull or York office and you will work on a mix of highways, drainage and other civils related projects.
Working as a Senior Civil Technician you will;
- Undertake swept path analysis.
- Assist other members of the CAD team in the preparation of more complex highway designs.
- Undertake on site measurements and collect associated data to inform design work.
- Manage work projects in line with client expectations and Vectos/SLR priorities.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Communicate with colleagues as appropriate.
- Maintain continuous professional development
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of highway design principles
- Experienced AutoCAD user, and ideally either holding (or working towards on a part time basis) an HNC/HND or higher-level qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Any experience using Vehicle Tracking software is desirable
- Any previous experience in use of Microdrainage and civils 3D would be beneficial
Our client is offering a strong starting salary, regular pay reviews, career progression, benefits, flexible home working and more!
In order to discuss this Senior Civil Technician role and other similar roles please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk