£35000 - £45000 per annum + Plus benefits
Senior Civil Infrastructure Technician
Are you a Civil Infrastructure Technician looking for an exciting new position?
Our client is an award-winning consultancy with an opportunity for a Senior Civils Infrastructure Technician to join their Bristol office. With an unrivalled reputation and high levels of repeat business and new clients our client is seeking an experienced Senior Civils Infrastructure Technician to join their busy team
- At least 5 years experience in design of drainage, highways and infrastructure related projects.
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering. Technical member of ICE or willingness to work towards gaining this
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD, Civils 3D or PDS, WINDES suite of programmes, Autotrack and Microsoft programmes.
- Drainage design and understanding of sewers for adoption
- Working knowledge of S104 and S38/278 Highways Agreements.
- Ground modelling and Cut & Fill Earthwork Assessments
It would be desirable to have:
- Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments and Road Safety Audits
- Experience in detailing SuDS features and compiling SAB Applications.
This position offers an extremely competitive salary and excellent benefits package and, for the right candidate the job will be developed around your skills and ambitions
You will be helped to reach your full potential – through training and mentoring, you will have every opportunity to develop yourself and your career.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, the benefits of joining are:
- Modern and pleasant working environment
- Professional, yet social working atmosphere
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Cover/Income Protection
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Cover
- Up to 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible Working
- Lifeworks App with perks
- Free refreshments
- Regular team and family social activities
- Free access to a Chartered Financial Planner