£35000 - £45000 per annum
SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Our Client is looking for a Senior Engineer to join their Infrastructure team, based in their Bristol office. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in, and a sound and broad understanding of a specific discipline or sector, their Senior Engineers work within a single discipline and for the backbone of a team’s service offer.
Reporting to the technical team leader, a Senior Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading the provision of technical reports with assistance from technicians and/or less experienced members of the team, as required, working on a wide range of multi-disciplinary projects;
- Identifying and developing more complex design solutions;
- Working reliably as part of a technical team to provide high quality service offer to our clients;
- Taking responsibility for delivering more complex tasks, modelling, calculations or drawings to support Project Managers, and training less experienced team members to do so;
- Act as Project Manager to successfully deliver technical work stages and their associated deliverables, and supporting Project Managers who are coordinating larger schemes;
- Developing knowledge and understanding of project financial management;
- Demonstrating consistently high levels of client care;
- Demonstrating good communications skills internally with project teams and externally to clients;
- Attending or leading meetings with the client or third parties in relation to project matters;
- Development of company business and working with other teams to achieve company targets;
- Highways Design (Section 38 & 278);
- Swept Path Analysis;
- Drainage Design (Section 104, 106 and 185);
- Hydraulic design (piped networks and SuDS design)
The candidate will be confident in the use of the following software packages:
- AutoCAD 2D
- PDS or Civil 3D desirable
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Enrolment in Company Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Company Private Health Care Scheme.
- Inclusion in the Company Permanent Health Insurance Policy.
- Inclusion in the Company Life Assurance Policy.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on email@example.com. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.