Senior Civil Engineer – Leeds
About the job
Senior Civil Engineer required for my client who are an Engineering Consultancy based in Leeds. The Senior Civil Engineer will be capable of completing detailed highway and drainage designs for residential developments in the UK.
The successful candidate will be designing a range of infrastructure schemes and will ideally have knowledge of designing pumping stations, drainage and highways. Proficiency in the following software AutoCAD, Ground Modelling, Micro Drainage and Civils 3D is preferred.
The successful Civil Engineer will be carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 / S98 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
Senior Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Assist with planning and implementing systems and network integrations
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms
- Preparation of surface water drainage strategies and flood risk assessments
- Highway design and Junction design
- Management of junior staff
- Drainage analysis and design
- Liaising with authorities to secure approval for the designs
Senior Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- AutoCAD Civils 3Dand WINDES MicroDrainage skills
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 /S98 drainage schemes
- Proven management skills
Senior Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £38,000 – £45,000
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.