£50000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Senior Civil Drainage Engineer/Technical Manager
Salary up to £60,000
Due to a healthy forward workload, our client is currently looking to appoint a Senior Civil / Drainage Engineer to join a successful office in Leeds.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private
Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects throughout the UK spanning retail, residential, commercial, leisure, education and industrial sectors.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Civil Drainage Engineer role include;
- Leading the Civils Team on projects from small to large.
- Design of infrastructure predominantly for residential but also for commercial, education, and
- industrial sectors including Underground drainage systems and roads to adoptable standards.
- Liaison with statutory bodies such as Water Companies, Environmental Agency and County
- Roads Departments etc.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output by the team (drawings, reports etc) is
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and lead in a professional manner colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to their work.
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and timetables.
In order or be considered for this Senior Civil Drainage Engineer role you will have;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in civil engineering.
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE).
- Varied experience in the use of: Sewers for adoption, SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and
- Civils3D design, Windes and Microdrainage
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
For this Senior Civil Drainage position our client is offering a fair and competitive salary dependant on experience, options for career progression, pension contribution, healthcare, bonus schemes, flexible work arrangements and more!
Interested? Please get in touch with MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk