Senior Bridge Engineer
Hull & York
Salary up to £47k + Benefits
Our client, a successful, Civil and Structural consultancy are actively seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer to join the Hull or York office on a permanent basis.
The Bridge Engineer will be Chartered with MICE or MIStructE (or working towards) and be comfortable working in a small, friendly design team. This position calls for an experienced Engineer capable of working with a senior team and delivering production information with minimal direction.
In order to be considered for this Senior Bridge Engineer role you will have experience in:
- Providing technical leadership
- Preliminary and detail design or Rail or Highway Bridge or Structural schemes
- Line management of a team. Responsible for team performance and professional development.
- Assistance in preparation of bids and proposals.
- Bridge analysis and design
Candidate specific requirements;
- Ideally Chartered Engineer (or equivalent experience)
- Expertise with DMRB and Rail Industry Standards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post qualification.
- Experience working in a consultancy/design environment working on Rail or Highways Bridges or Structures schemes
For this Senior Bridge Engineer role our client is offering a competitive salary along with a flexible benefits package. Training and support will be provided to help you achieve your full potential.
In order to discuss this Senior Bridge Engineer role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk