£32000 - £39000 per annum
Senior Architectural Technician
Salary: £32,000 – £39,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Chelmsford. The practice is predominately renowned for building lasting relationships with clients by applying their skills and experience to add real value. My client has a range of different projects across the Residential, Commercial and Healthcare sectors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a real passion, integrity, and creativity to enable them to become a part of a successful team of Architects and Interior Designers.
Roles and Responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- To communicate directly with clients from the initial consultation and feasibility studies through to completed detailed designs including full presentation
- To liaise directly with clients to deal with queries and technical details they may have
- Coordinating any planning appeals and liaising with my clients Expert Planning Consultants
- Checking drawings and detailed specifications are accurate prior to submission by our planning administrator to the local council
- To be proficient with producing detailed technical drawings
Essentials for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- At least 5 years of industry experience, ideally having operated at senior level
- Previous exposure to working in the Residential sector
- To hold a degree in Architectural Technology or other relevant qualifications
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction and contract management
- A good knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- To hold a full UK valid driver’s license and have the use of a car
- To demonstrate a proficiency in the use of AutoCAD software.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression and other appealing company benefits.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100