£30000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Architectural Technician
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established, RIBA Chartered practice based in Staffordshire. My client is looking to bring onboard an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to come into the practice to work on projects of various sizes, within the Residential sector. On offer is also several other sectors, including Commercial, Healthcare, Education and Industrial.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a technical proficiency, and commitment to meeting project deadlines and practice standards to work on projects at all RIBA stages.
On offer is a competitive salary, genuine career progression opportunities and an appealing Pension contribution scheme.
Roles and Responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- To communicate directly with clients from the initial consultation and feasibility studies through to completed detailed designs including full presentation
- To liaise directly with clients to deal with queries and technical details they may have
- Coordinating any planning appeals and liaising with my clients Expert Planning Consultants
- Checking drawings and detailed specifications are accurate prior to submission by our planning administrator to the local council
- To be proficient with producing detailed technical drawings
Essentials for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- At least 5 years of industry experience, ideally having operated at senior level
- Previous exposure to working in the Residential sector
- To hold a degree in Architectural Technology or other relevant qualifications
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction and contract management
- A good knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- To hold a full UK valid driver’s license and have the use of a car
- To demonstrate a proficiency in the use of AutoCAD software.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100