£30000 - £42000 per annum + Company benefits
Senior Architectural Technician
Salary: £30-42,000 Dependent on previous experience
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and expanding practice based in Chelmsford!
About the company and role:
An award-winning and successful client of mine now requires x2 Senior Architectural Technicians to join their technical team due to a significant upturn in work. My client’s projects mainly cover the Residential and Housing sector and they work along side large multi-national companies, PLC’s, private sector developers and individual clients.
To succeed in this role, you should have a proven track record of delivering projects for UK national house builders and previous experience managing teams. The ideal candidate will have delivered projects ranging from 5-1000 homes including standard and bespoke house types too. It should go without saying that you uphold strong communication and organisation skills.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the opportunity to join an expanding business that offer multi-disciplinary services.
Skills, Experience & Requirements for this role of Senior Architectural Technician:
- Have UK based experience working as a Senior Architectural Technician.
- You will have good knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe software’s and Microsoft office.
- Have sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- You must be qualified to at least HNC/HND in a construction related subject or have a Degree in Architectural Technology or similar is preferred.
- Be involved in the mentoring of less experienced staff.
- Be responsible for the running of projects specifically in the Residential/ Housing sector.
- Liaise with clients and your team whilst representing the practice.
- Meet deadlines to an excellent standard.
- Play a key role in the development of all design proposals from RIBA stage 4 onwards and be involved in project development across all stages.
- Show a strong understanding of technical legislation/regulations.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!