£30000 - £42000 per annum + Company benefits
Senior Architectural Technician
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
There is currently a vacancy for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a successful RIBA Chartered practice based in York. With this vacancy you will be joining a medium sized team of experienced and enthusiastic Architects, Technical staff, and Designers, getting involved in a wide variety of work predominantly targeting Residential, Commercial and Heritage projects.
My client is currently using Revit and AutoCAD so previous experience in both is preferred. However, Revit could be provided for the right candidate. To be successful for this position you must have a minimum of 5 years industry experience in a UK based practice and be able to hit the ground running.
You will receive an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine opportunities to gain mentoring and develop in your career!
To work as a Senior Architectural Technician, you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Have a degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Have a good knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Whilst working as a Senior Architectural Technician you will:
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
Are you interested in this Senior Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org