£30000 - £45000 per annum + Company benefits
Senior Architect/ Technician- ASAP Start
Salary: £30-45,000 Dependant on experience
A Chartered practice have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Architect/ Technician with 5+ years’ job running exposure to join their successful and thriving team in York. The practices’ current and past workload covers the Heritage, Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Public sectors. However, their recent projects focus on the Care and Retirement living sector and Listed Buildings and Private High-End Residential schemes.
To be successful in this position it would be essential to have an excellent understanding of Revit, strong design and technical abilities and previous experience managing a small team.
With this role of Senior Architect/ Technician you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be a Senior Architect/ Technician, you must have:
- 5+ years UK based experience (post qualification) and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- An excellent knowledge of Revit.
- Previous experience in a variety of sectors, ideally in line with those listed above.
- The initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as a Senior Architect/ Technician you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key sectors as listed above.
- Responsible for project management.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your CV to email@example.com.