Senior Architect/ Senior Architectural Technologist (ARB/ CIAT)
Salary: £38,000-43,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a successful and fast-growing firm based in North Yorkshire who now require a Senior Architect/ Senior Architectural Technologist to join their dynamic team. They are RIBA Chartered and multi-award-winning and are known for their great company culture and design excellence across a number of projects including the Commercial, Leisure, Large-Scale Residential, Logistics, Retail and Mixed-Use sectors.
In this role you will be responsible for reporting straight to the Director whilst actively co-ordinating the internal design/ project reviews. The desired candidate will enjoy both the design side of the role but also, the admin side too and be able to add value quickly.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a fantastic team with plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
Skills and Experience required for the role:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Revit and a good understanding of BIM, ideally working to level 2.
- A range of sectors exposure, ideally Logistics, Commercial and Retail projects.
- Experience preparing specifications for construction working drawings.
- At least 7-10 years industry experience.
- Responsible for the project management of projects and the team involved.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
**I’m also looking to speak with Senior Designers (ARB/ CIAT), Job Runners and Experienced Part 2 AA**
If you’re interested in the above role, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat.