£32000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £32,000 – £45,000 per year
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well established and RIBA Chartered Practice in Leeds. My client is looking to bring a Senior Architect on board with 5+ years’ experience in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors. The projects are tailored to exploring the most cost effective and innovative construction methods and approaches to sustainability.
The successful candidate will boast design flare and strong technical abilities. My client is also looking for someone who is proficient with AutoCAD and Revit so experience in these software’s is essential to apply for this role.
On offer is a competitive salary and a continuous professional development throughout your career.
Experience needed for this Senior Architect role:
- 5+ years’ experience (post qualification)
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of Revit
- Previous exposure to projects in the Residential, Commercial and Educational sector
- To be able to work independently as well as leading a successful team
- To demonstrate excellent communications skills both verbally and written
Responsibilities needed for this Senior Architect role:
- To collectively work in unison with clients, contractors, and other external professionals
- To work within the Residential, Commercial and Educational sector
- To work towards project deadlines and ensure they are completed to a high standard
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100