Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
I’m delighted to be supporting a long-standing client of ours in a new appointment of a Senior Architect! With this role you should expect to gain exposure to a broad range of projects inclusive of the Education, Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Industrial sectors. AutoCAD and Revit are used within the practice so knowledge in both would be essential.
To be successful for this role you must have at least 5 years post Part 3 Job Running experience.
With this role of Senior Architect, you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- 5+ years UK based experience post Part 3 and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Boast design flare and good technical capabilities.
- Relevant experience in a variety of sectors.
- The initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Responsible for the a medium sized team and previous exposure leading teams.
To apply, please give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, you can send across your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org