Salary Expectations: £45,000 – £50,000
An exciting, new opportunity has come up for a Senior Architect to join an ARB Registered practice based in London. My client predominately works within the Residential sector, so experience in this is key.
The perfect candidate will also have experience on smaller scale projects such as extensions, lofts and basements whilst using SketchUp and Microstation – although training for this can be provided.
On offer is a competitive salary, work socials once a month and other appealing benefits.
Experience needed for this Senior Architect role:
- 5+ years’ experience (post qualification)
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations
- Previous exposure to projects in the Residential sector
- To be able to work independently as well as leading a successful team
- To demonstrate excellent communications skills both verbally and written
Responsibilities needed for this Senior Architect role:
- To collectively work in unison with clients, contractors, and other external professionals
- To work towards project deadlines and ensure they are completed to a high standard
- Job running experience desirable but not essential
- Work collaboratively with the team and support more junior members of staff
- A sound knowledge of Microstation and SketchUp
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100