Senior Air Quality Consultant – London
My client is a leading global consultancy. They work across a range of market sectors including property, waste, minerals, renewables, and energy sectors. Their work expands across the project and modification services including onshore, engineering, project management, repair orders, construction, commissioning, fabrication, and maintenance services. My client is now looking for a Senior Air Quality Consultant to join their team in London.
The candidate will have the opportunity to join a flexible, friendly, and creative team who work on exciting projects providing Air Quality Consultancy advise to clients relating to new development and industrial processes requiring support planning and permit applications. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, the company offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
- BSc/MSc in a relevant discipline.
- Full driving licence.
- Full Membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management or the necessary qualifications/ experience to become a member.
- Experience working in Air Quality at Senior Consultant level, or you’ll be an ambitious Consultant ready to step up to the next level.
- Technically sound across the main environmental Air Quality areas: atmospheric dispersion modelling (such as ADMS Roads, ADMS 5 and/or AERMOD), air quality/dust monitoring.
- You will have experience of analysing data using spreadsheets and GIS mapping tools.
This exciting Assistant Air Quality Consultant role will involve working within an experienced and dynamic organisation. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- You will be providing consultancy advice on a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients in the property, waste, minerals, renewables, and energy sectors.
- Desk and site-based air quality, dust, odour impact assessments for planning applications.
- Environmental Impact Assessments and Environmental Permit applications.
- Develop your own leadership skills by helping to train and mentor our graduates.
This position will provide the opportunity to work within an exciting and rewarding place, with the opportunity to make a difference and develop your career. This role will offer many benefits including competitive salary, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays much more!
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Air Quality or EIA please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin Craske on 01792 365000 or email email@example.com We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.