Senior Air Quality Consultant- Glasgow
My client is a leading global multi-disciplinary, operating across a range of market sectors. Their work expands across the project and modification services including onshore, engineering, project management, repair orders, construction, commissioning, fabrication, and maintenance services. My client is now looking for a Senior Air Quality to join their team in Glasgow.
The candidate will have the opportunity to join a reputable and award-winning team who work on exciting projects in a range of sectors such as transport including aviation, government, clean energy, conventional and renewable energy, mining, general industry and oil and gas in the UK and internationally. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, the company offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
- Be degree educated in a relevant discipline.
- Data processing and analysis of air quality, emissions and meteorological data supporting air quality assessments.
- Air dispersion modelling experience using, e.g., CALPUFF and AERMOD/ADMS.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Environmental impact assessment and industrial pollution control.
- Full member of IAQM.
This exciting Senior Air Quality role will involve working within an experienced and dynamic organisation. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Deliver and help manage Air Quality projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team or as standalone projects.
- Carry out and manage industrial site inspections and audits.
- Carry out quality control on active projects as per ISO standards.
- Lead on proposal and tender compilation for new work.
- Assist with the training and development of junior team members.
- Take responsibility for the health, safety and wellbeing of staff reporting to you and working on your projects.
This position will provide the opportunity to work within a leading firm. The successful candidate will be keen to move forward their career in Air Quality and to develop their skills. My client offers benefits such as a competitive salary, pension scheme and development to support you throughout your career!
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Air Quality or EIA please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin Craske on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.