£35000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Air Quality Consultant – Bristol
My client is an award-winning engineering consultancy who offer services across a range of markets including Infrastructure, Planning and Environmental disciplines. Due to an increase in workload, they have an exciting opening for an experienced Air Quality Consultant to join their expanding team in Bristol. You will have the opportunity to work on an array of projects including large entertainment arenas and complex residential estates – this gives the successful candidate the chance to develop your skills in various areas.
- Demonstrable experience working in a UK consultancy in a similar position.
- IAQM or IES Membership.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Demonstrable experience using air dispersion modelling software (ADMS, AERMOD).
- Desire to learn & progress within your career.
- Undertake air quality assessments in line with company guidelines.
- Air dispersion modelling using ADMS software.
- Technical report writing.
- Continued Professional Development.
- Project management.
- Preparation of fee proposals.
- Site visits.
If successful in your application, my client will offer a competitive salary, a driven & forwarding-thinking environment in which you can progress and other flexible benefits!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 07990763660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website . This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.