Senior Acoustic Consultant
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 DOE
We are seeking an experienced Acoustic Consultant to join a specialist Acoustics firm in the South West region of England. My client works on a wide range of projects from smaller £1M residential developments through to £2BN large-scale commercial schemes; this is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to gain experience on a wide variety of projects!
Duties will include:
- Completing acoustic surveys including BB93 & BS4142.
- Acoustic modelling using software’s including CadnaA and ODEON.
- Analysis and interpretation of data.
- Technical report writing.
- Acoustic design, including input at design meetings.
- Noise monitoring.
- Liaising with the client to ensure project requirements are met.
- Time management.
- Continued professional development supported by my client.
- Experience working in a similar position, preferably with experience in building acoustics.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Motivated and driven.
- Fantastic written & oral communication skills
In return, my client will offer training across a range of acoustics capabilities & support you throughout your career. A competitive salary and other fantastic benefits will be provided!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 01792 963076 or email email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.