£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Acoustic Consultant – Brighton
My client, a growing multidisciplinary consulting team, is looking for an experienced individual to join their team in Brighton. This is a great opportunity for successful individuals to work on exciting new projects across the UK.
Successful candidates must have:
- A MSc/BSc level in Acoustics or relevant university degree or equivalent qualification
- Hold a IOA Membership.
- Experience with providing expert advice to clients.
- Have a strong background in acoustics.
- Confident in leading team.
- Able to work as part of a team and individually.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Senior Acoustic Consultant:
- Liaising with clients and team members.
- Project Management.
- Technical report writing.
- Preparing Acoustic Assessment.
- Building Acoustics and preparing detailed assessments.
- Noise modelling using cadnaA.
- Fee Proposals.
The company offers many benefits which include competitive salary, employer pension, healthy living bonus and a lot more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contacthn Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.