£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Acoustic Consultant
Location – Brighton
Salary – £35,000 – £45,000
Penguin is thrilled to work with a trusted Acoustics and Vibrations Consultancy based in Brighton. They have worked with many successful companies such as Costa, Heathrow, Crossrail and many more! They are giving successful candidates the opportunity to work on exciting new projects across a variety of sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Senior Acoustic Consultant:
- Preparing Acoustic Assessment.
- Liaising with clients and team members.
- Project Management.
- Building Acoustics and preparing detailed assessments.
- Technical report writing.
- Noise modelling using cadnaA.
- Fee proposals.
- Mentoring junior consultants.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Hold a MSc/BSc level in Acoustics or relevant university degree or equivalent qualification
- Able to demonstrate excellent technical skills.
- Hold a IOA Membership.
- Experience with providing expert advice to clients.
- Have a strong background in acoustic
My client has exciting new offers for new Senior Acoustic Consultant which include, competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com.
We have many more Vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.