£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Acoustic Consultant
Location – Brighton
Salary – £35,000 – £45,000
This is a golden opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior Acoustic Consultant to join the team UK’s leading environmental consultancies, specialising in air quality, noise, vibration, lighting, flood risk environmental assessment, contaminated land and Environmental Impact Assessment based in Brighton.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years experience within acoustics as well as be able to work independently with minimal supervision and take the role in leading the Acoustics Team.
Responsibilities as a Senior Acoustic Consultant:
- Preparing acoustic assessments.
- Mentoring junior consultants.
- Building acoustics and preparing detailed assessments.
- Technical report writing.
- Noise modelling using cadnaA.
- Liaising with clients and team members.
Successful Candidate Requirements :
- Hold a MSc/BSc level in Acoustics or relevant university degree or equivalent qualification
- Able to demonstrate excellent technical skills.
- Understanding of environmental acoustics and buildings.
- Hold an IOA Membership.
My client has many benefits which include: a fun and friendly working environment, competitive salary, flexible working hours and a company pension scheme. They are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their team!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com.
We have many more Vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.