£35000 - £45000 per annum
Penguin is proud to be working with a growing independent specialist consultancy providing Acoustic Design and Fire Engineering Services to projects in the built environment. My client is giving successful candidates the opportunity to work on exiting new projects across UK and Internationally in many sectors such as hospitality, health care, leisure, education, residential and student accommodation.
Ideal candidates will need to:
- Hold a MSc/BSc level in Acoustics or relevant university degree or equivalent qualification
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within acoustics.
- Able to demonstrate excellent technical skills.
- Understanding of environmental acoustics and buildings.
- Hold a IOA Membership.
- Preparing acoustic assessments.
- Mentoring junior consultants.
- Building acoustics and preparing detailed assessments.
- Technical report writing.
- Noise modelling using cadnaA.
- Liaising with clients and team members.
My client has on offer many benefits which include: a fun and friendly working environment, competitive salary, flexible working hours and a company pension scheme. They are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their team!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have many more Vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.