Sales Support Administrator
Basingstoke – £19,000 – £21,000
A well-established international IT Consultancy are recruiting a sales support administrator to work within their Bid team to help support the sales function of the business. The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience and will have an excellent eye for detail and organisational skills.
Key Duties of Sales Support Administrator:
- Provide key support to the sales team
- Make sure that all records are kept up to date
- Deliver KPI Reports for Management
- Communicate key information across multiple teams to maximise the efficiency of the team
Key Requirements of the Sales Support Administrator:
- Have professional experience within sales administration
- Have English and Maths GCSE’s
- Desirable if you have knowledge of the IT and UK Public sector – but not crucial
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a busy fast paced environment with great communication skills as you will be required to interact with all levels of the company. The business have multiple areas for development and like to promote from within, so if you are looking for a long term business this could be the role for you.
The Next Step
For more information on this role and other positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and we will call you right back.
Alternative Job Titles: sales support, sales administrator
Suitable Locations: Reading, Woking, Guildford, Winchester, Andover, Thatcham, Farnham, Farnborough, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey