£32000 - £38000 per annum
Project Architect/ Technician
Salary: £32000 – £38000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a practice with over 5 decades of experience, both in the public and private sectors. My clients are looking to bring on board a Senior Architect / Technician who has experience in job running across the Leisure, Education and Logistics sectors.
The successful candidate will have the ability to lead projects from inception right through to completion whilst working towards strict deadlines.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine encouragement for career progression and other appealing benefits dependant on experience.
Skills and Experience needed for this Senior Architect Role:
- To support and lead staff within your team
- To meet tight deadlines where you will work on projects from inception right through to completion
- The ability to project run, so experience is essential
- An easy commute to the practice would be preferable
Skills and Experience that are essential for this Senior Architect Role:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- To show desire and commitment to come across as a good role model for junior staff
- Excellent personal skills
- Proficient in using Revit and AutoCAD
- Practical hands on design experience as you will be responsible for preparing drawings
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365770.