£34000 - £38000 per annum
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice based in North West London at a time of significant growth. My client is looking to bring a Project Architect into the practice to run between projects from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will be motivated and pro active to seek new challenges and hold a strong desire to be a part of a successful team in an exciting environment. My client predominately works in the Residential sector, where the practice has a growing reputation for delivering high quality residential development projects as well as other mixed projects in the Commercial and Education sector.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career progression opportunity and other appealing company benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Architect role:
- To demonstrate excellent Lead Consultant skills to liaison with the client and co-ordinating the design team
- Produce Feasibility, Planning, Building Regulation and Construction information
- To lead a small team in every day to day tasks
- To visit sites to attend meetings, carry out inspections and surveys when required
- To complete work to defined business processes, standards, and time frames
- Producing schedules of work and specifications using NBS software
- To work independently to complete some tasks using own judgement
Essential skills and Experience needed for this Project Architect role:
- Experience across all RIBA Plan of Work Stages on UK projects
- Previous exposure in other disciplines to produce coordinated deliverables is desirable
- Proficiency in Vectorworks
- An excellent eye for detail
- To hold a RIBA Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 qualifications plus be ARB registered
- Hold a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a UK company
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100