About the company and role:
I’m delighted to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and thriving practice based in Banbury who due to continued succession on projects, are looking to extend their existing team. My client is known for their design excellence across a range of sectors including Residential, Education and Commercial and they have an extensive background in creating contemporary and traditional designs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of the leadership team and have ownership of your own jobs. My client is design-led so this role would suit a candidate who boasts design flare, is a confident communicator and has ambition and determination. You should have a minimum of several years post Part 3 experience to be considered for the position.
On offer is an attractive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3 experience.
- Be a confident project runner with experience liaising with clients and contractors.
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD would be highly desirable.
- The ability to manage full detailed drawing packages.
- Relevant project experience to those listed above.
- Be confident when leading your design team from inception through to completion.
- Competent working on all RIBA stages.
- The ability to manage your time whilst still producing a high level of work.
- Hard working and ambitious approach to your role.
To apply, please send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856- I look forward to hearing from you soon!