Salary: Circa £36,000
My client has been established for well over 35 years and is seen to be successful across a variety of sectors including the Residential, Retail, Industrial & Education sectors. The team are currently close-knit having around 8 staff at present including the Leadership team, Architects and Architectural Designers and they are mainly AutoCAD users.
To succeed in this role, you should have strong design and technical skills matched with several years job running experience.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Job Runner (CIAT or ARB):
- Manage and oversee the team and the running of jobs.
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings and delegate workload.
- Be Part 3 RIBA qualified.
- Experience of working as a Project Architect within a UK practice and strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit would be desirable.
- Relevant project experience to those sectors listed above.
- Keep to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
To apply, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR, alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856- I look forward to hearing from you!