Job Title: Senior / Principal Transport Modeller/Planner
Salary Range: £38,000 to £45,000
The Leed based offices of a global, multidisciplinary consultancy are recruiting for a Principal grade Transport Modeller/Planner.
Do you want to work on high profile projects across the North East and Yorkshire that cover all modes of transport?
Are you eager to manage projects and develop your skills in this field?
Can you mentor and develop a growing team of transport planners?
If the answer is yes, our client wants to hear from you.
- Experience of managing in-house project finances
- Understanding of traffic models and business case development and a depth of knowledge of key guidance documents, such as TAG.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects;
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Strong communication & report writing skills;
If successful you will have the opportunity to work on developments with a range of key private sector clients & public bodies, including some of the UK’s most high-profile transport planning & infrastructure projects. This will involve collaboration with a number of highly skilled modellers and engineers across the countrywide division and in conjunction with external third parties.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000 along with a comprehensive benefits package (professional subscriptions, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, etc) and an innovative flexi-working approach.
For further information on the position, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via email@example.com