£50000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Principal Structural Engineer
Ipswich and Norwich
Salary up to £60,000 + Benefits
Due to a healthy forward workload, our client is currently looking to appoint a Principal Structural Engineer to join offices in East Anglia.
Working on an interesting variety of building structures projects (across residential, educational, commercial, industrial and mixed-use building structures sectors), you will join a busy and vibrant design team which encourages innovation and sustainable design.
Working as a Principal Structural Engineer you will;
- Be a Technical lead on projects large and small.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer, TEDDS and Masterseries.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
In order to be considered for this Principal Structural Engineer role you will have;
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
- Min of 15 years’ experience
- Full clean driving license
This role is for an experienced structural engineer looking for a new challenge within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package!
Interested? Please get in touch with MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk