Principal Landscape Architect
Location – Manchester (hybrid working available)
Salary – £23,000 to £38,000 (depending on experience)
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to join a team of professionals based in Coventry. This company is a growing firm with over 20 years of experience providing planning and landscape services to the development industry.
As a Principal Landscape Architect you will be leading a team of professionals and providing input towards business growth, other duties include:
- Carry out site visits
- Conducting landscape and visual impact assessments.
- Create and present client proposals.
- Deal with enquires and negotiate any amendments to the final design.
- Demonstrate leadership and motivation.
- Provide analysis, advice and support to resolve problems and enhance business and operational performance
- Undertaking desk duties, report writing, research, data management and consultations.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a relevant discipline.
- Experience working on renewables, transmission, commercial and residential property.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD.
- Confident in working independently
- Confident in leading a team on professionals
- Chartered membership of the Landscape Institute.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Experience in landscape planning.
This role offers flexible working, competitive salary, company pension scheme, opportunities for career development, socials, fantastic training and more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Architecture, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.