£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Principal Electrical Engineer – London
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their award-winning design solutions consultancy. They work on a wide range of projects covering the private and public sector with services covering the design, construction, building services, engineering, and maintenance disciplines.
To be considered for this Principal Electrical Engineer role you will have:
- A minimum of six years relevant industry experience
- A Building Services Engineering, Electrical degree, or similar
- Proficient with software’s such as: AutoCAD, Dialux, Relux, Revit, and Amtech
- Ability to produce complex design
- Chartered status through IET and/or CIBSE
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to produce complex calculations and drawings
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Working as a Principal Electrical Engineer you will:
- Manage projects and support the team’s development
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Liaise with in-house engineers and the environmental team
- Produce complex calculations, drawings, and designs
- Be responsible for the design and specification of electrical building services systems
- Complete surveys, reports, and inspections
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package including; generous annual leave, flexible working, pension and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.