Are you an experienced ecologist with a passion for leadership and a track record of driving impactful environmental initiatives? We are looking for a Principal Ecologist to join a leading environmental consultancy in Wolverhampton! You will ideally be looking to help grow the Ecology team and there is the opportunity to progress to Ecology Team Lead. You will also benefit from a supportive environment that encourages continuous learning and professional development.
The company also offer a generous holiday allowance which increases annually, a company car, a company matched pension and vitality life insurance.
For this Principal Ecologist role, you will be involved in;
- A variety of protected species surveys,
- Overseeing protected species licence applications and mitigation,
- Writing a range of Ecological reports including PEAs, EIAs, PRAs and habitat management plans,
- Helping with junior members of the team,
- Liaising with clients, project managers and stakeholders,
- Preparing fee proposals.
Interested in this Principal Ecologist vacancy? To discuss this vacancy or any other roles, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or send your CV to email@example.com