Principal Due Diligence Consultant – Sheffield
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Principal Due Diligence Consultant to join a large well-established leading environmental consultancy, specialising in a broad range of services. The successful candidate will join an award-winning and market leading due diligence team.
To be considered for this Principal Due Diligence Consultant role you will have:
- A Sustainability, Environmental Sciences, Energy Management bachelor’s degree, or equivalent/higher
- Minimum Five years of relevant experience in ESG practice including due diligence or screening expertise
- Brilliant communication skills and time management
- Environmental consulting experience, within environmental due diligence practice, with specific experience of corporate, property and private equity M&A support
- Excellent attention to detail and computer skills
- Knowledge of ESG and wider sustainability reporting frameworks
Working as a Principal Due Diligence Consultant you will:
- Support clients with sustainability initiatives management, ESG data analysis and reporting, and implementation of external standards
- Liaise with clients, manage the delivery of due diligence services, and contribute to the continued development of the service offering
- Assist with ESG due diligence and performance management projects
- Support clients understand the scope and direction of the responsible investment agenda, develop an effective system and framework for delivery of consistent outcomes and support robust and efficient reporting
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package including; generous holiday allowance, career progression, pension and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.