£37000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £37,134-45,000 – per year
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award winning creative and technical team in Birmingham. My client is looking to bring a Principal Architect on board to provide leadership within the business to solve complex and varied business problems as well as driving the practice to future growth.
The successful candidate will have previous exposure working in the logistics and commercial sectors, as well as experience working in the public and private sector. My client prides itself on building strong relationships with clients, so they are also looking for someone with excellent communication skills.
On offer is a very attractive salary, as well as other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities needed for this Principal Architect role:
- The ability to lead clients and teams to create solution strategies from scratch
- The ability to manage risks, whilst taking commercial and logistic factors into account
- To demonstrate excellent time management to organise themselves as well as other members of the team to meet strict deadlines
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the Design Brief Responsibility to ensure it is accurate and correct
- Builds strong relationships with clients, contractors, and members of the local authority to display excellent negotiation skills
- Exposure to the start of projects, straight through to completion
- Promoting strong relationships within the team to maintain a positive workforce
Essentials for this Principal Architect role:
- Understands and implements project management principles and able to work within project budgets which includes fees and designing to budget
- RIBA Part 3 and extensive experience working within practices
- Exposure to working to marketing and business development
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100