£45000 - £60000 per annum
Principal Air Quality Consultant – Manchester
We are proud to be working with a leading Air Quality Consultancy in their search for a Principal Consultant to assist in team management duties and the delivery of high-quality developments across a multitude of sectors. The selected applicant will work on projects including planning applications, gas facilities, residential developments, aviation permits and many other exciting schemes!
If successful, your daily duties will include:
- Technical growth and development of the air quality team.
- Assist Junior Consultants in training and development.
- Undertake AQ Assessments.
- Project management.
- Fee proposals.
- Occasional site visits where necessary.
- Assist in business development activities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 6 years consultancy experience within a UK company & have an in-depth knowledge of using softwares such as ADMS-5 and ADMS-Roads.
- Educated to MSc/BSc level in an Environmental Science, or another relevant discipline.
- IAQM membership.
- Full UK driving license
Should you be successful in your application, you will be offered a competitive salary & the opportunity to work with a specialist team of Consultants across a variety of projects nationwide! This is a great role for candidates looking for the next step-up in their career.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.