£35000 - £40000 per annum + WFH, coaching and more
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supported a highly regarded Planning Consultancy in Cheshire on the hire of a Planning Consultant.
In this role, you’ll have our own projects to work on and these can fall into multiple sectors such as residential, commercial, agriculture and equestrian sectors.
In this role, you will help your clients by providing the following services;
- Planning applications
- Outline applications
- Reserved matters
- Variation of plans and conditions
- Discharge of conditions
- Planning appeals
- Enforcement appeals
- Certificates of lawfulness
- Prior notification
- Use of permitted development rights
- Expert assessment, eg for financial viability, drainage, odour, ammonia, flood risk and noise
- Qualification in Planning (or similar)
- MRTPI (or working towards it)
- Have ideally at least 5+ years relevant work experience
- Good communication skills, a team player with a focus on quality
- Have a sound knowledge and application of relevant legislation, planning policy and guidance
- £35,000 – £40,000pa starting salary
- 25 days AL (plus BH) as standard
- Family-friendly working arrangements
- Flexible working – at least 1 day from home per week
- Supportive working environment
We are looking to hear from people who are proactive, have a get things done attitude and can work under their own steam.
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable Planners ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking ‘apply’.
For more information on this role or other vacancies in the region please contact me on 01792 341 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org