£23000 - £26000 per annum + Company benefits
Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Part Time- 2-3 days per week)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
**Opportunity to go permanent/ full time**
A successful architecture practice dedicated to the successful design and delivery of projects has a fantastic new opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their Christchurch based practice.
You will be joining a lively, close-knit office, close to the seafront, where you will be assisting on the development of design proposals and solutions for residential and commercial projects.
If you are wanting to take that next step in your career, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience to be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience, this can be as a Part 1.
- The capability to work independently and also successfully as part of a team.
- A good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Vectorworks experience would be desirable.
As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will:
- Be involved in the coordination of designs with other members of you team.
- Be working as part of a small team assisting on the development of design proposals.
- Preparing, drawing, visualisation, schedules, and report.
- Work within project deadlines, completing work to the highest standard.
Are you interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org